Peek·into·the·Past is different!
Several reputable organizations make posting stories online available, e.g., Ancestry.com, FamilySearch.org, or AmericanAncestors.org.
But Peek·into·the·Past exceeds that …
- StoryTelling is foremost with Peek Into The Past! Stories are the heart of what connects us. Peek Into The Past blows past being a digital archiving service.
- Stories are not limited to only those who are invited but may be read without charge by all with internet access.
- StoryTellers can enhance Stories at any time.
- Peek Into The Past strives via authentication to prevent story entries from claiming a false identity. Story visitors can enjoy confidence in what they glean or take away.
- Upon reading a Story, visitors with tidbits to share may contact its StoryTeller and engage in conversation without sharing contact details – those are always private. That said, of course, each may, on their own, share them.
- Nothing to join; no subscription is required, but two are available. Each offers benefits to suit your needs. One is the low price of $24 per year. The $48 subscription locks that rate forever, and the number of pictures, videos, and the like posted is unlimited!
- Subscribers may designate who oversees the Story content once ready to pass on that critical role.
- Be sure to look at the Augmented Reality Experience feature – it’s a fascinating use of cutting-edge technology. Visitors to a memorial can meanwhile easily access the related story.