Use this form to:
- 1) Identify the Story as "Inactive" and/or
- 2) Designate, Modify, or Withdraw the "Succeeding StoryTeller"
In requesting a Story be identified as "Inactive," there is no fee allowance (refund) for any unexpired term of the subscription plan. However, if the request is effective within the first 30 days of the Story being published and a Basic Plan subscription fee has been paid, it will be refunded.
Stories identified as inactive:
A story becomes so identified upon any of these occasions:
- 1) a StoryTeller is non-responsive to Visitor inquiries or Peek·into·the·Past,
- 2) any required information of both the subject and StoryTeller is withdrawn,
- 3) if requested, a current photo of the subject's memorial with the QR Code present is not provided,
- 4) account fees are more than 30 days outstanding,
- or 5) a StoryTeller requests their story be identified "inactive," and its effective date has been reached. A story identified as inactive remains published and is available for Visitors to enjoy.
Once "inactive," the StoryTeller role is vacant, and the withdrawn StoryTeller surrenders control of that story content and does not incur further fees. The role of StoryTeller of an inactive story is eligible for another interested individual to obtain. Later, you may even want to restore the story now being classified as "inactive" to "active" status. Restore A Story From “Inactive” or “Hidden” Status
Upon the Story becoming reclassified from "Active" to "Inactive" status, media within its Gallery section is limited to eight items. If currently there are more than eight, describe the items you choose to retain in the Gallery.
Before invoicing, the Invoice Total will be reduced by the unredeemed value of your E-Gift Card. To the extent the unredeemed value exceeds the Total, you will be issued a replacement E-Gift card with the original expiration date.