For a Story title in "Hidden" status, arrangements can be made for the "Protected" view to be temporarily lifted in anticipation of restoring the story to "Active" status. Use the Visitor Portal to send a request directed to Peek·into·the·Past.
Peek·into·the·Past strives to prevent story entries from claiming a false identity. Submit a copy of your current official State identification with personal identifying information redacted (obscured) except for the name and address (and the photo if choosing to publish a self-image). ONLY the name will be published. The address will NOT be published or otherwise shared! The copy must show the validation date and official State identification markings.
Max. file size: 64 MB, Max. files: 1.
Drop files here or
If choosing to publish a self-image, it must resemble that on the submitted State identification; therefore, ID photo cannot have been among the redacted identifying information.
Max. file size: 64 MB.
Drop files here or
Choose the plan to be effective upon restoration of the story to "active" status.
(Upon restoring the Story to 'active" status, for 30 days, revise it as you wish (via Modify a not-yet-published-Story and explore the rich features of Peek·into·the·Past. On the 31st day, the annual term begins for the subscription plan chosen.)
Basic Plan -
- Once the Story is published, the subscription plan term begins
- $24 annually and subject to change
- A single modification of the Published Story (or the StoryTeller's profile) per year is free of charge
- Communication from and to Story Visitors is available - all while ensuring everyone's privacy
- The resources of the Story Development Support Team are there for you, too
- Another perk you will want to take advantage of: Give others or even yourself, without limit, a 1-Year Basic Plan subscription for publishing a new story
Fixed-Fee Plan -
- $48 annually and permanently frozen
- Four modifications per year of the Published Story (or the StoryTeller's profile) are free of charge
- An unlimited capacity for Gallery media plus other services is free of charge
- Another plan benefit is Search Engine Optimization: "SEO" finds people who likely have an interest in the Story and calls it to their attention
Table of plan benefits
The following table, excerpted from the Terms of Service, compares details of each plan to the other.
For best viewing, either switch to Presentation Mode below or follow the link Compare Plans.
Several accessories, gifts, and offers complement becoming a StoryTeller - check them out!
Peek·Into·the·Past would like to let you know that assistance in developing the story is always at hand. We offer a rich selection of features to tell the story. See how we can help.
Before invoicing, the Invoice Total will be reduced by the unredeemed value of your E-Gift Card. To the extent the unredeemed value exceeds the Total, you will be issued a replacement E-Gift card with the original expiration date.
Upon restoration of the story, you will be issued an Identification Passcode. It serves to authenticate your permission for story and profile modifications. Also, you will be provided instructions for modifying the Story content.
Thank you for restoring to active status and assuming the important oversight role of StoryTeller.
This is a preview of your submission. It has not been submitted yet.
Please take a moment to verify your information. You can go back to make changes. After you submit it, a copy of the details will be available for your records.
Notify Peek·into·the·Past immediately when a submission contains a misstatement. A credit to your account could be issued; you will be asked to re-submit the filing with the corrected details.